Become a Member of HertSavers
Anyone who lives or works in the county of Hertfordshire can join HertSavers Credit Union. Even if you move away from Hertfordshire or stop working in that area, you can usually still remain a member. To join, all you need to do is start saving a regular amount each month (check our Savings page for further information). If you would like to join us and start saving, please complete our member application form.
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, we will need to see proof of ID and address. You can send us a photocopy of your driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
Standing orders and cash: Other members can save using a standing order arrangement with their bank or by paying in cash: Standing Order Form
Redirecting your Child Benefit to your HertSavers account: Use the Child Benefit form if you would like your Child Benefit to be added directly to your HertSavers savings.
All our forms are available on the Forms page.
Why join Hertsavers Credit Union?
1. Owned and controlled by members so any surplus made goes back to our members as dividends.
2. Affordable loans with low interest rates.
3. We are ethical and provide a haven for members’ savings.
4. We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, which protects savings up to £85,000.
5. We have a wide range of loan products and savings accounts to help you suit your financial needs.
If you are already a member, you can log in here.