WHO WE ARE
HERTSAVERS CREDIT UNION
We are a financial cooperative providing savings and loans to our members. Membership is open to anyone living or working within the common bond, which is currently anyone living or working in Hertfordshire.
We are committed to protecting our members’ privacy. A summary of your rights is given below.
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
- To keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data
- To allow you to manage your marketing choices at any time
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to provide you with products and services, we need to collect, use, share and store personal and financial information about you. This includes information which we:
- Obtain from you or third parties, such as employers, credit referencing agencies (who may check the information against other databases – public or private- to which they have access), or fraud prevention agencies. This information may come from your interactions with us or with them.
- Learn from the way in which you deposit or withdraw funds from your account or from your borrowing and repayment history.
WHAT WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
- Maintaining your Credit Union Account;
- Assessing and identifying products and services;
- Assessing loan applications;
- Detecting and preventing crime (including money laundering)
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
- Name and Addresses;
- Telephone Numbers and Email addresses;
- National Insurance number;
- Date of birth;
- Bank Account details;
- Employment details;
- Next of kin details;
- Account balances and transaction history;
- Copies of documentation to prove your age, address or income. e. passport, utility bill and bank statements;
- Telephone recordings;
- Copies of any letters and emails to us.
CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
For more information about how your rights apply to your membership of Hertsavers Credit Union, you can contact us at email@example.com.
CONTACT DETAILS OF HERTSAVERS CREDIT UNION
Hertsavers Credit Union
The Bungalow, Pinkwell Lane, Hayes Middlesex, UB3 1PE
Phone 020 8756 3866