Some of the topics covered in February’s newsletter include:
- Details of the Annual General Meeting which takes place on Thursday, 19 March 2020
- More information about Just Borrow and Open Banking
- Pointers for ensuring a successful loan application
- Call for volunteers and board directors
- A few ideas on how you can celebrate Pancake Day
- Money-saving tips: Beat the winter
Download February newsletter
THE AGM HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED. MORE INFORMATION.
Our Annual General Meeting takes place on Thursday, 19 March 2020 at 6.30 pm for refreshments with a 7 pm start. All members and supporters of the Hertsavers Credit Union are welcome to attend. It takes places at Oxlease House, Travellers Lane, Hatfield, AL10 8SG. There is free parking available at the leisure centre next door.
Agenda for the AGM 2020
The Minutes of the AGM 2019 will be available soon.
Nominations for membership as a Board of Director:
If any member wishes to nominate another member for membership of the Board of Directors, nomination forms can be requested from Credit Union Solutions at email@example.com. Before proposing someone please ensure they wish to be nominated and are willing to undertake the duties and responsibilities of being a Director of Hertsavers Credit Union, this includes approval by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
To view Hertsaver Credit Union’s full financial statements document for the year ended 30 September 2019, click here.